Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Fault in Our Stars; By John Green


  • Reading level: Ages 14 and up
  • Hardcover: 336 pages
  • Publisher: Dutton Juvenile (January 10, 2012)
  • Language: English

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel’s story is about to be completely rewritten.


My review:
I cried. There I said it. I cried. I cried like a baby at the end and it felt like my heart died. <--Yeah, that sad. If you don't like crying then do not, I repeat, DO NOT read this book because it will make you cry. I loved it. Absolutely loved it. Although even though you will cry at the end, you will also laugh. I've never laughed at a book more than when reading 'The Fault in Our Stars'. John Green is an amazing writer who can make you transition form cracking up and almost peeing yourself, to crying like a baby and pretty much losing all self-control. The Fault in Our Stars is a must-have on your bookshelf. I loved it so much, I might actually read it again and I usually don't re-read books. (Besides Skellig, By David ALmond. *read it three times) 
*Buy The Fault in Our Stars on Amazon for as low as $8.90:

**Other Books by John Green:

-Looking For Alaska














-An Abundance of Katherines














-Paper Towns














-Will Grayson Will Grayson
    














~Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I love books that make me cry... Great review!! I added it to my TBR list. I'm a new follower and just wanted to drop by and say hi :) I'm also having YA giveaway if you wanna check it out?

    Feel free to check out my blog & follow too!!

    -Riya :) (The Teen Book Guru)

    ReplyDelete