Friday, April 6, 2012

Make Yourself At Home

Welcome. You have entered a blog...Yes. A blog.
This blog you have entered is a blog about books.
Mostly YA Fiction but don't you worry there will be other genres. Trust me. I'm honest 80% of the time. That should put your mind at ease.
I read all the time. All the time. <-- There. See? I said it twice. I hope that now you understand.
I try to only review books that I liked or somewhat liked because I don't want to trash books I hate and then get a bunch of comments from annoying people who are annoyed at me.
And usually I never really HATE a book. 
Usually here someone might say...
"I hope you like my blog and blah blah blah."
But I don't really care if you like it because If you don't like it you won't read it. Thanks and Bye.
(Down below you will find a picture of me. **I'm not photogenic.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment